Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

ANGUISH by D.M. Earl is just 0.99 pennies!!!

JUST 0.99 PENNIES!!!!

Limited time only

THE JOURNALS TRILOGY

BY: D.M. EARL

ANGUISH (BOOK 1)

 My name is Quinn and in one night my life changed forever. I lost not only part of my family, but also a huge part of who I was. Struggling to make it through each dark day, uncertain of everything in my life, I’m barely living just existing until a professional suggests I start writing down my thoughts in a journal.

My journals help me muddle through the personal and emotional baggage. Allow me to manage the past with all my Anguish; to function in the present plotting Vengeance; and to hope for my Awakening to a future full of all my dreams for a better life.


That is, until my past comes full force into my present and threatens my future. And the only person who can help me is someone from my past. The same person who has been around in the shadows protecting me, even when I didn’t know he was there, apparently has always had my back.



BUY LINKS

Amazon http://bit.ly/ANGUISHAmazonUSA
Amazon UK http://bit.ly/ANGUISHAmazonUK
Amazon DE http://bit.ly/ANGUISHAmazonDE
Amazon CA http://bit.ly/ANGUISHAmazonCA
Amazon AU http://bit.ly/ANGUISHAmazonAU





COMING THIS FALL 2015
BOOK 2


I am a survivor. 

Ten years ago, my world was shattered. One night changed my life forever by a sadist who took everything from me, just because he could. And while he did this, a green-eyed stranger watched and did nothing … or so I thought. 

When my past and present collide, I am swept away by all the memories, horrors, and dreams of my past. 

I want revenge.

And finally, after all the years of pain and sacrifices I’ve had to make, an opportunity presents itself. Within a twenty-four hour period, my tormenter and my green-eyed watcher enter my life once again. 

Seeing this as my chance, I begin to make use of my blue journal, detailing my plans for revenge; taking matters into my own hands. Will I have what it takes to ignore what is right and wrong? To bring myself to make the men still alive pay for what they took from me? And how do I forgive the man I hold partially responsible when he’s the one supplying me with the means to get what I want? 

With only a small window of time available, I have to be ready to take back my life, consequences be damned.

Because of my ANGUISHED past, my present will always be filled with VENGEANCE.

I am Quinn. This is my life—my story.








D. M. Earl lives in Northwest Indiana. She is an avid reader and will devour a book usually in a day. She reads anything from romance, contemporary, erotica and dark reads. Loves to rider her Harley next to her hubby. Also D.M. likes being outdoors either working in her veggie or flower gardens or just hanging with her 10 four legged fur "kids."

Connelly's Horde is her first published work released July 3, 2014. This is a Novella in her series Wheels & Hogs. Cadence Reflection Book 2 released on 11/21/2014. Gabriel's Treasure Book 3 in the series released on 7/6/2015.

Also D.M. started a second series, The Journals Trilogy which is filled with suspense and is a much darker read. Anguish #One released on May 11, 2015. The Journals #Two and #Three will hopefully release before end of 2015.

Hang out with D.M. Earl

Join the Street Team



No comments:

Post a Comment