Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Review ~ The Broken Tethers That Bind Us by Ker Dukey ~ JMAC

 

Synopsis:
When you’re raised as family, lines are drawn. So what do you do when they blur? When you break the heart of someone you’re built to love like a sibling; over and over, driving her into the arms of someone that doesn’t deserve her? Can you take the risk of threading the tethers that bind you as a family to be together? Sammy’s and River’s son Mikey is all grown up and so is Kyra’s, Jasper’s and Derek’s daughter. The Broken tethers that bind us.
 
*JMAC'S REVIEW*
 
HOLY EFFING S**TBALLS….. Ok… By now you should all know that Ker Dukey is one of my favorite authors, so it obviously goes without saying that once again she wrote a fanF**KINGtabulous story. 
The Broken was the first book of Ker’s that I read, and that’s what started my obsession with this author.  The Broken Tethers That Bind Us is the story about Mikey, River and Sammy’s son.  He’s all grown now, and just all types of delish, even though he is youngish.  LOL (don’t worry he’s in his 20’s so im not a total creep)
I feel like there’s not much I can say without giving anything away.  What I love most about this novella is that all the characters are intertwined with each other in some way or another.  The fact that Ker has the ability to mind-f**k me in only 75 pages, just boggles my mind, and makes me love her even more!  The Broken Tethers That Bind Us is an amazing follow up to the characters I’ve missed so much.  I loved getting to read about River, Sammy, Derek, Jasper, and Kyra.  Plus all of their kids! I just loved this novella, and I absolutely need MORE. Like now!!!
This novella is a 5 star read for me! Do yourself a favor, if you haven’t already started The Broken Series, go start it now… It’s just an amazing series!!!
<3 JMAC
 
*Buy Links*
The Broken Tethers That Bind Us:
The Broken (Book 1)
The Broken Parts Of Us (Book 2)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment